*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is scheduled and included in the conference
materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by September 23, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see
below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster title and short description will be published on our website
- Receive $50 off your registration*
Special requirements for this event: New Online Format
Poster Presentations for this event will occur LIVE ONSITE at the event venue and LIVE ONLINE.
Scaled-down presentation files will be needed for your on-screen usage, but we will not collect them.
All scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 word limit; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the Online Poster Session (short PowerPoint slideshow for real-time on-screen sharing**)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page PRINTED poster to the event for the Onsite Poster Sessions.
In-Person and Virtual attendees will participate in the Online Poster Sessions.
Posters will be available in real-time only. Posters will not be available on-demand.
**Your poster title and short description will be published on our website. We will not be collecting, recording, or publishing your poster presentation. For the LIVE ONLINE presentation, please prepare a short PowerPoint slideshow to
display during the Poster Session. Sessions will be similar to breakout discussions. Each poster will have an online room assigned where you will SHARE YOUR SCREEN and talk to attendees via video. (Pre-recorded audio is
optional since you will talk with attendees directly while showing your slides.) Attendees can pop in and out of concurrent poster rooms, so be prepared to present your materials again to any newcomers.
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive an additional discount off their registration fee.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Please contact Jamie Ring for student pricing
- Initial instructions with submission link are general and sent automatically. Follow-up, conference-specific instructions will be sent.
- Please indicate your preferred poster program selection during submission. This detail is needed to assign and schedule the poster sessions.
- In-Person PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
- Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
- Posters are limited to one per person.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.